Wednesday, July 21, 2010

little Moise and more

I had to start my Kaziba postings with a picture of this sweet guy!  My family who was visiting this week from the states brought out a bumbo seat (which he loved!) and some toys to hang in the cribs.  It was SO fun to put these in and watch how much he loved waving to himself in the mirror.  Did my heart good!  They also raised money which,  together with some other money we raised, will enable us to fund the building of a much need wall around the orphanage!  






2 comments:

Carrie said...

Precious picture of that smiling face. I am simply in awe of what you and your family have done to improve the conditions in Kaziba.

Heather said...

I absolutely love these pictures - he has made such amazing progress and it is a blessing to be able to see it.