Wednesday, January 26, 2011

more happy faces from my last visit

I have tried to catch this sweet little girl's smile for so long.  For a long time, I never saw her smile.  Now, more and more I see her face lit up by a big smile.  Something special for me, is that she knows me, and runs up to me and wants me to hold her.  She and her sister are three and a half.  When I first met them they couldn't walk.  Like many of the 2-3 year olds, they probably had rickets along with effects of protein deficient malnutrition.  So many of the kids walk and run now.  Every time I visit, more and more of the toddlers are walking.  But for me, the bigger accomplishment, are the smiles.  Somethings just are to wonderful to even know how to express.  
This is her twin sister!  What a smile!

Here is lovely Sandrine.  
And of course, I couldn't skip an opportunity to put a new picture of Moise in the mix!  




2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness! They are all growing and changing so much. The smiles are very precious.

mary said...

wow - moise looks SO good! great to hear the babies are out of the hospital - praying for the scabies to clear up soon - thanks for delivering the meds!