Monday, May 16, 2011

not quite sure

Well, I'm not very good at figuring out blogger stuff.  But I notice the post that I wrote and posted days ago now looks like I wrote it last night.  Strange.  Anyway, I wanted to put up a quick message that if anyone is interested in linking the tumaini website to their facebook page or info about the kids at the orphanage to help us find sponsors, please feel free to do so.  We have purposefully not named the village (Kaziba) that the kids are from on our website simply for their protection.  The official name of the orphanage is "Save the Children" so that is what we are calling it.  Thank you for all your support and encouragement over the past year.  Every month I have wondered where the funds to buy the milk will come from and it always comes.  Thank you.

No comments: