Wednesday, September 21, 2011

thankful

So, I ran across a note today, saying today is world gratitude day.  So, I want to stop and say thank you.  There are so many things I'm grateful for, it would be impossible to list them.  This moment, I'm thankful for my four children and my great husband.  For our nice home and lovely backyard with trees.  I'm thankful for running water, electricity, roads, a car, the library (I love that place!), laundry machines and dryers, leaves turning color, angels in spots of sun light, fire trucks, dry basements, security, the lack of compound walls, temperatures below 70 degrees, fall, friends, consignment children's stores, lovely preschools, kind strangers, new friends, family, trails to hike on, waterfalls, generous souls helping little babies live, hope, love of a gracious and forgiving God, and so much more...

No comments: